Friday, January 25, 2008

Garfield books!

As a little girl I loved to read. I would read or pretend to read anything I could put my hands on. My favorite thing in school was the “Book Fair!” My mom let me buy five books each time our school had one. I remember one year I bought a couple of Garfield books because my little brother loved Garfield. When I brought the books home from school my brother’s face just lit up! I bet I read those books about a hundred times to him because he loved hearing the stories. I am going to school to be a teacher and here lately I have been thinking about my school experiences growing up. I hope that one day I can instill a love for reading into my students like my teachers did with me!

1 comment:

Dr. Elizabeth Robinson said...

Tawnya,

3 entries, all 100 words or more, 3 varieties; nicely done.

Dr. R