Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

I love all the Walt Disney stories. I have more of those movies than anything else! As one of my picture books, I read Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Happy, Dopey, Grumpy, Sneezy, Bashful, Doc, and Sleepy, just hearing the names make me smile! In this book, I really like the illustrations, they make the story come to life. My favorite part is when they are giving Grumpy a bath, his face is hilarious.

Everyone knows about the story line, so I won't bore you with a summary!

I'm going to school to be a teacher so I always think of things to use in my classroom. I think I will use this book for a Picture Walk. I will cover the words of the story and let the children tell the story by the illustrations.
I can also cover the illustrations and let the children write the story in their own words.

No comments: